d3r!k123 - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Pages

  Home       Tools of the Trade                                                                                                                                 Subscribe to RSS Feed

Monday, December 5, 2011

Garmin Forerunner® 610



All along I've been using RunKeeper on my smartphone to track my runs, but I hated it that every time I get inaccurate data or much worse, run out of battery in the middle of a long activity.

So I decided to ask "Santa" (a.k.a. my wife) for a GPS running watch as an advanced Christmas present. And *poof* - my wish was granted and I got a kickass Garmin Forerunner® 610. This nifty piece of equipment is dubbed as the next generation running watch. It boast new features like its touchscreen operation, virtual racer, custom workouts and more.


SEE IT IN ACTION:





UNBOXING PHOTOS:










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...