d3r!k123 - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Pages

  Home       Tools of the Trade                                                                                                                                 Subscribe to RSS Feed

Saturday, June 4, 2011

my first bikini shoot @ sentosa



Palawan Beach, Sentosa, Singapore
April 29, 2011

http://dickem000.multiply.com/photos/album/222/my_first_bikini_shoot_sentosa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/derricklim24

Last Sunday's shoot was another first for me. Together with my colleague, Jason Gomez, we went to Palawan Beach at Sentosa for a bikini shoot this time. The day started out gloomy, but ended up sizzling hot - literally and figuratively **a big devilish grin on my face** ;b. Enjoy!


Meet the lovely models:

Alexia - She's a mix of Polish and British decent.

Alexia 1

Alexia 2

Alexia 3

Alexia 4



Marcella - My favorite among the 3 models as she really knows how to pose for a good shot. She's from Brazil and she loves Sinigang (a Filipino Tamarind stew).

Marcella 1

Marcella 2

Marcella 3

Marcella 4

Marcella 5

Marcella 6

Marcella 7



Carla - Another Brazilian model.

Carla 1

Carla 2

Carla 3


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...