d3r!k123 - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Pages

  Home       Tools of the Trade                                                                                                                                 Subscribe to RSS Feed

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Unboxing my brand-spanking-new Lomo LC-Wide



Last Thursday, I received a call from Lomography Hong Kong to inform me that my "toy" has arrived. So I was jumping around like a little kid getting some good news. I immediately rushed to their Sheung Wan store, which is just a stone's throw away from our house. After collecting the package, I went straight back home to unbox my long awaited toy. Here it goes:


Presenting: the Lomo LC-Wide!


Lomography warranty card with a free cotton ambassador bag


The LC-Wide package



Lomo LC-Wide stylish black wooden box



Side prints on the box



Side prints on the box



Ahhh! The smell of fresh air



Contents of the package: LC-Wide camera, 2 rolls of 35mm ISO100 colored film, 24x24mm (S) plastic frame, 17x24mm (HF) plastic frame, cable release, wrist strap, 2 hard-bound lomo books



LC-W kit



LC-Wide with a newly developed 17mm Minigon 1 ultra-wide angle lens


Ok, I'm all set now. I just need to figure out how to put the film into this contraption. Haha! Will post some pics later on if I'm successful. Tata! =)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...